10 March 2008

Amanda Lear - My Alphabet (1977)


This is my alphabet.

Because time goes on, and things are changing in my world, here is a new alphabet for the children of my generation.
Of course, all this words have a meaning for me, but all the generations might find a different mood to their world.
My alphabet goes like this :
A stand for anything and
B for bionic and Bach
C stands for claustrophobia
and D for dirty old men
E stands for everyone
F is full-frontal and friends
G of course stands for getting a divorce
H now stands for hijacking
and, I for a king size ego

J now stands for jukebox and junkies
K is for those who kiss and tell
and leading lady starts with L
naturally, M is for me
N is for never again
O is for that famous story, mmh
and P for pain, poverty
Q stands for quality, which is better than quantity
R stands for rock and roll
S is sexy and sad
T drives them totally mad
and U for everything to me
V stands for little voodoo
W for where and When
X sounds extremely mysterious
Y is the question I keep asking
Z for the zero you will get, if you don't learn my alphabet.




MUSIC FROM JEAN-SEBASTIEN BACH.
http://www.mediafire.com/?h2dmn5gbll3

No comments: