07 November 2008

Piccioni, Morricone, Bixio, Frizzi & Tempera - Dove Vai in Vacanza (1978)


.
ITALIANS-À-LA-SMOOTH ! THE WILD BUNCH !
.
01 - Piero Piccioni - You wanna get rid of me
02 - Ennio Morricone - Laringomania
03 - Fabio Frizzi, Franco Bixio, Vince Tempera - Si, Bwana
04 - Piero Piccioni - Vacanze Inteligenti
05 - Ennio Morricone - Due chitarre per una serenata
06 - A. Mandolesi, F. Bixio, V. Tempera, F. Frizzi - The Reason why I am Blue
07 - Piero Piccioni - Attention please
08 - Fabio Frizzi, Franco Bixio, Vince Tempera - Kilimangiaro
09 - Ennio Morricone - ...E sarebbe un'indiana
10 - Piero Piccioni - My Sweet Melody
11 - Ennio Morricone - Pensando a lei
12 - Piero Piccioni - You wanna get rid of me
-- Total Duration: 00:37:37
.
.
Here or here ! Your choice !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised how good it is. One of the best late 70's score I've ever met. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKSSSS!!!!

attax said...

Thanks a lot my friend i love Fabio Frizzi :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, all those composers in 1 OST? thats amazing!
thanks man

peace

IR e L a IXI said...

very nice post!! you should do a goblin series if it permits

L said...

Thanks for this.

HUS said...

I'm looking for a very long time for an album. I wonder whether there is in you? If you can share?

album;

piero piccioni - Il presidente del borgorosso football club - 1970

verry important for me.

thank you verry much